Home Invites Members Groups Events Careers Videos News Photos Blogs Polls Singles Forums Chat
Search Career Opportunities!
Latest Member Activity
robert powell just commented on a blog entitled 'the black hebrew israelites in america. they have nothing !'. 07:59AM
robert powell just commented on a blog entitled 'bia...administration..please save space from pasted russianbot colored'whitesupremist'-blackhebrewisraelite''. 07:57AM
reginald goodwin just posted a blog entitled 'artemis...'. 07:42AM
harry watley just posted a blog entitled 'facts are the building blocks of whether something is real or false!'. 07:26AM
harry watley just posted a blog entitled 'here is another example of analytical thinking or you can call it analytical reasoning!'. 07:02AM
harry watley just posted a blog entitled 'white americans are destroying/changing their own country! it is for a divine reason.'. 04:00AM
deacon ron gray just commented on a blog entitled 'you can't hold a useful dialog with me anyway.'. 11:02PM
deacon ron gray just posted a blog entitled 'you can't hold a useful dialog with me.'. 10:46PM
harry watley just posted a blog entitled 'what is analytical thinking? i use the phrase all the time. so, letís talk about it.'. 10:10PM
harry watley just posted a blog entitled 'mr. ron i donít like to dialogue with you because you are dishonest! you claim i donít answer your questions.'. 09:40PM
deacon ron gray just commented on a blog entitled 'mcconnell says votes to block witnesses aren't there'. 09:04PM
deacon ron gray just posted a blog entitled 'mcconnell says votes to block witnesses aren't there'. 09:04PM
>> more | invite friends 
Employer Showcase
>> more | add
Welcome to BlackInAmerica.com!
Black In America is an online community for African American men, women, and families, and want to shatter negative stereotypes and misconceptions. This platform stimulates positive ideas, dialogue and solutions. This site is not affiliated with CNN, but does compliment their "Black In America" special reports.
New Blogs
artemis...
... (more)
facts are the building blocks of whether something is real or false!
The more building blocks you have the more likely your something is true. For example, Mr. Ron believes Black Americans descendants of plantation slaves are the true bibli... (more)
here is another example of analytical thinking or you can call it analytical reasoning!
It is not analytical reasoning to think that whatever Mr. Bolton said in his book cannot penetrate Pres. Trump if the FBI, Media, DOJ and Hillary Clinton couldnít take Pres. T... (more)
white americans are destroying/changing their own country! it is for a divine reason.
For what divine reason the USA must change? The USA has two outstanding problems; the new Black American race (slavery Americaís greatest SIN and the Mexican immigrants. I ... (more)
>> more | add
New Members
>> more | invite 
New Videos
part 2: different types of bible leprosy dermatology - #biblestudy
PART 2: DIFFERENT TYPES OF BIBLE LEPROSY DERMATOLOGY - #BIBLESTUDY 🔎📔... (more)
message to the black woman.
MESSAGE TO THE BLACK WOMAN.... (more)
mubarak inter-prizes 2020 seminar
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS... (more)
part 1: the sons of noah: ham, shem and japheth bible study
PART 1: THE SONS OF NOAH: HAM, SHEM AND JAPHETH BIBLE STUDY ... (more)
>> more | add
Latest Photos
>> more | add
What is "Black In America"?
Black In America"Black In America" is more than just a phrase to describe African Americans in the United States. It's a movement that creates awareness and encourages dialogue about relevant issues. The phrase was originally coined by CNN when they produced several documentary-style "Black In America" special reports. The reports brought national attention to issues concerning Black families, men, and women. Since then, several groups and organizations have launched various initiatives to support the cause.

(Advertise Here)
Who's Online
>> more | invite 
Black America Resources
100 Black Men of America
www.100blackmen.org

Black America's Political Action Committee (BAMPAC)
www.bampac.org

Black America Study
www.blackamericastudy.com

Black America Web
www.blackamericaweb.com

CNN Black In America Special
www.cnn.com/blackinamerica

NUL State of Black America Report
www.nul.org

Most Popular Bloggers
deacon ron gray has logged 163564 blog subscribers!
tanisha laverne grant has logged 19386 blog subscribers!
brother marcus! has logged 16528 blog subscribers!
agnes levine has logged 15725 blog subscribers!
harry watley has logged 11989 blog subscribers!
>> more | add 
Latest Jobs
Event Booking and Ticketing Supervisor with Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, CA.
Evaluation Specialist - Graduate and Professional Registrar with Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, CA.
U-09 P&I Production Mechanic with Pfizer in St. Louis, MO.
OMNI Research Fellowship with OMNI Institute in Denver, CO.
Associate - Economics with Industrial Economics, Incorporated in Cambridge, MA.
>> more | add