Kellogg Company is the world’s leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit snacks, frozen waffles and veggie foods. The company’s brands include Kellogg’s, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Cheez-It, Nutri-Grain, Special K, Rice Krispies, Murray, Austin, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Carr’s, Plantation, Ready Crust and Kashi. Kellogg products are manufactured in 17 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries around the world.
Kellogg Company is committed to diversity and inclusion in all parts of our business: with employees, consumers, customers, investors, suppliers, and the communities where we live, work and serve. We’re building a highly skilled, globally diverse workforce committed to creating the food company of choice.
THE KELLOGG COMPANY MISSION
Our mission is to drive sustainable growth through the power of our people and brands by better serving the needs of our consumers, customers and communities. We have focused strategies to fulfill our mission:
• Grow our cereal business
• Expand our snacks business
• Pursue selected growth opportunities
To join Kellogg Company is to become part of a unique company that will continue to be a leader among the global food providers of the next century. For example, Kellogg Company is:
• Building on strengths, including a strong base of global brands, as well as a heritage of nutrition leadership and sustainability growth
• Leveraging competitive advantages including product innovation
o The W.K. Kellogg Institute for Food and Nutrition Research, with an outstanding research and development team from 23 nations around the world, exemplifies our leadership in this area
• Committed to social responsibility, W.K. Kellogg’s famous declaration, “I’ll invest my money in people,” has inspired decades of social and community involvement by the company and its people
o In 2006, Kellogg contributed more than $8 million in cash and $26 million in product to improve quality of life and to build stronger communities, partnering with groups such as Action For Healthy Kids, the YMCA of the USA, United Way, the NAACP, America’s Second Harvest and the Global Foodbanking Network
• Investing in people, providing the company with its most important competitive advantage
o Competitive pay and benefit programs, combined with a belief in promoting from within, make Kellogg an outstanding place to grow and build a career