Home > Career Center > Job Seekers > Employer Showcase
Reading Partners is changing the education landscape. We are a leader in working to solve the literacy crisis in our country by leveraging community volunteers and AmeriCorps members in under-resourced schools. Our people are our heartbeat and our greatest resource, and Reading Partners AmeriCorps members are instrumental to our success as an organization. For a full 11-month service term, AmeriCorps members serve within schools and the community throughout the country to help children master the reading fundamentals they need to unlock their potential as happy, confident, and successful readers in school and in life.
Benefits offered by Reading Partners AmeriCorps:
- AmeriCorps members earn an annual stipend of (dependent on region), along with medical, dental, and vision coverage at no cost for our AmeriCorps members; childcare assistance is available through AmeriCorps for those who qualify. You may be eligible for student loan forbearance on federal student loans. AmeriCorps members can earn an education award of $5,775 after successfully completing their service term. AmeriCorps members will have an allotment of personal days for sick/vacation.
- We offer an exciting and dynamic culture, and we commit to investing in and supporting our amazing people to grow their careers with us. As such, we provide ongoing development opportunities.
Want to learn more?
Take a look at our "Day in the Life" series from former and returning AmeriCorps members!
Where do our AmeriCorps members serve?
Our program operates in over ten states and thirteen regions throughout the country. AmeriCorps opportunities are available in the following locations:
- California: Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, San Francisco Bay Area
- Maryland: Baltimore
- Minnesota: Minneapolis
- New York: New York
- North Carolina: Charlotte
- Oklahoma: Tulsa
- South Carolina: Lake City, Charleston
- Texas: Dallas, Fort Worth
- Washington, DC
- Washington: Seattle
You can see a full list of our open opportunities here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Dorian Mastrogany at firstname.lastname@example.org.