Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Cincinnati, OH United States
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media
Brand Expression Senior Designer|
P&G Beauty is a leader in the beauty industry. With total sales exceeding $6B globally, our portfolio is comprised of several iconic brands such as Olay, Pantene, SKII, Herbal Essences, and Old Spice.
The selected candidate will be part of our global Design team and responsible for leading the visual strategy, design and execution on our Beauty Brands. The candidate will be accountable for driving strategy to execution while working with commercial, technical and regional partners.
• Strong design mastery skills in Brand Identity and graphic design with proven experience to effectively bring design strategy all the way to execution while articulating the target consumer and business needs.
• Must have a Passion for beauty. Candidate needs to demonstrate a passion for trends and the beauty competitive landscape. A keen eye and attention to detail is critical to win in the beauty category.
• Entry design leadership skills with experience on driving a design vision with commercial and technical partners and confidence to present to senior management.
• Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills both within design, multi-functional partners and external design firms and agencies. Must have experience in collaborating effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries. Additionally, entrepreneurial spirit with regard to the ability to identify opportunities for design to make a business impact.
• Applicants need to have exceptional listening skills in order to understand and anticipate the needs as well as willingness to roll up the sleeves and execute with excellence.
• Operates with discipline/project management. Exceptional leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Proven discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
• Uses Empathy and non-linear thinking: Must be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
• Embraces change: candidate needs to be flexible in an environment of constant change. Engage and influence across functional partners.
• The ideal candidate requires a BA / BS in Graphic Design or similar discipline, and a portfolio demonstrating clear design expertise (strategy and execution).
Qualifications & Requirements
Design mastery; Exceptional presentation, creative problem solving and hands-on design skills; and Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (PShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and MS Office Suite.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
|Contact Name:||Becky Lawson|
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.