Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Hospitality/Tourism, Human Resources, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Disputes Fraud Claims Analyst|
Provides financial, reporting, project and/or operational support of a more complex nature for assigned area of the Company, ensuring timely and accurate responses to business and/or functional unit needs.
Impact on the Business
- Provide financial, reporting, project and/or operational support of a complex nature for assigned area of the Company.
- Develop related plans, budgets and timeframes as appropriate.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Meet with business and/or functional management to discuss and respond to their needs for financial, reporting, project and/or operational support.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of responses, adherence to internal policies and external regulations and maximized contribution to economic profit. Coordinate activities with other areas of the Company as required to ensure smooth implementation of new and/or enhanced processes or systems.
- Identify opportunities to automate or modify activities or procedures to increase efficiency and maintain a competitive advantage.
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- This job is found in one of the following areas:
- HTS Operations Processing –
- Small Business Credit Approval – provides daily, monthly and ad-hoc reporting in support of the Small Business portfolio. Provides input and technical support related to changes in the approval system. Assists personnel with personal computer and software-related problems and issues.
- Compliance – coordinates compliance projects, including status during development and after implementation. Resolves problems that require extensive research. Monitors systems project effectiveness on a regular basis and coordinates activities with other areas as required. May monitor and maintain system security and function as Business Information Security Officer or Internal Administrative Security Officer.
- PFS Business Intelligence – provides on-going business intelligence reporting and analysis within the Personal Financial Services (PFS) sales network. Defines and maintains a unified set of reports to provide users and managers with the business information needed to support decision-making that drive superior customer service and sales levels.
- PFS Rewards and Recognition – provides reporting and analyses related to Personal Financial Services (PFS) sales reward and recognition programs. Develops and maintains a monthly sales performance tracking for the PFS Sales Excellence Club and weekly sales contest tracking and reporting, communicating results to management and staff.
- HTS GBM Onboarding
- GRNA –
- Travel Support - provides travel assistance for all employees traveling to and from the Group Service Centers, including visa/passport inquiries, travel expense processing, hotel reservations and a variety of other International travel questions. Manages the direct bill approval and reconciliation process. Gathers, maintains and audits travel related data in an Access database. Prepares and presents month-end, quarterly and ad hoc reports. Implements, coordinates and updates Inbrief and Outbrief processes, which support travelers coming into and out of the US on behalf of migrations. Reviews Group policy references and other related data and ensures that all related GRNA policy documents are updated and reflected on the GRNA HR page on Connect as necessary.
- Migration Reporting - coordinates migration review process with GRNA Operations, GSC Migration and Capacity planning and other stakeholders to obtain information and to assist with their requirements. Updates and manages migration data in GRNA database, ensuring that data is current and accurate. Runs and prepares month-end, quarterly and ad hoc reports. Performs data analysis as required, using MS Excel and/or MS Access.
- Security & Fraud Risk - Fraud Claims and Recoveries - Provides reporting (MIS) and analysis related to Fraud Claims and Recovery NA. Maintains quality reporting and coordinates collaboration sessions. Leads review for process consistency. Reviews procedures to implement a consistent process. Reviews regulatory FIM, project and systemic changes to policies and procedures and executes changes as required for the operation. Monitors changing trends impacting recovery efforts and manages solutions. Resolves problems that require extensive research. Produces production and financial reporting for the department. Serves as liaison to the Global Service Centers for Fraud Claims and Recovery functions. Manages internal projects and other duties as needed.
Management of Risk
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Physical Demands/Work Environment: Very good working conditions. Little or no physical demands. Minimal handling of light materials.The physical demands/work environment described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties
Observation of Internal Controls
Qualifications & Requirements
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Knowledge of Mastercard Dispute program and process
- 2-4 years experience in Debt and Credit Billing Disputes process
- Ability to conduct a reasonable investigation, determine if true billing error occurred and Chargeback processing against merchants
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and Management
- Sound judgment and Keen sense of urgency
- Meet production and target goals dates as applicable