Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Warehousing
Senior Analyst, Retail Initiatives|
Simplify margin erosion reporting through designing and creating actionable exception reporting to store and multi-unit leaders. The role will work cross functionally with field and corporate leadership teams to perform transaction analysis and highlight significant variances and opportunities. The Sr Analyst will communicate daily with leadership build positive relationships, discuss best practices respond to market trends. The Sr Analyst will also work with corporate partners including Pricing, Merchant, Fraud, BB Direct, and ECC to develop actionable recommendations and decision support to improve processes. This role will develop new creative ideas to present erosion as 'big picture' to field leaders identifying large scale behaviors.
- Actively monitor business reporting and trends to identify and implement operational and behavioral opportunities for improvement.
- Leads and executes medium-sized, less complex projects or growth opportunities end-to-end. Creates process plans. Considers required inputs, outputs and interdependencies. Solicits multiple points of view (POV) from intra-functional partners to ensure stakeholder awareness; develops a common POV to deliver a result.
- Independently choose methods within broadly defined processes and tools to produce desired results.
- Understands components of a P&L and Balance Sheet and how the work impacts both.
- Apply analytical skills for analysis and interpretation of trends or data utilizing complex problem solving skills to determine root cause and develop applicable solutions.
- Analyze large amounts of complex data from multiple sources (Secure, CPH, Breeze, FMS and Matrix) to evaluate and provide critical insights to reduce margin erosion on invalid price match, additional open box and EOL discounts.
- Drive cross functional partnerships with internal Best Buy teams to ensure alignment on operational strategy; explains the effects of decisions to key business partners.
- Influence reductions in fraud losses through effective reporting management, analytics and partnership with fraud operations.
- Support Territory and Market leadership in Reporting and Research for margin erosion to free Field and store leadership capacity
- 2 or more years of Retail experience
- 1 year Intermediate Excel skills - pivot tables / V-lookup / Complex Equations
- Experience with Verbal and Written communication to Sr Leadership Levels
- Bachelors Degree (4 yr)
- Basic understanding of SQL
- 3 or more years of store management experience with understanding of retail SOP and POS processes OR 3 or more years Process Improvement and Analytical Experience