Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Research & Development
Project Team Specialist - Overnight Lansing an Grand Rapids|
What does a Best Buy Project Team Specialist (Overnight) do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
They use their merchandising and technical skills to complete the tasks associated with Remodels, New Store Openings, Special Projects, and other company initiatives as assigned. This position will involve travel away from home and overnight shifts up to 75% of the year.Job responsibilities include:
What are the professional requirements of a Project Team Specialist (Overnight)?
- Complete merchandising tasks, which includes planogram assignments, clean presentations, implementing fixtures, signage and product security devices
- Set new and relocated planograms and graphics to merchandising standards, completes planogram checklist and proper filing procedures
- Build new product displays and implement new technology displays
- Maintain upkeep of store displays and assist store team with fixture and technology functionality
- Assist Project Team Lead with the training of new Project Team members through job shadowing and sharing of best practices
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the year
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Must be willing and able to work overnight shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 months retail sales or merchandising experience