Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Executive Management, Research & Development, Web Technology
Associate Digital Engineer II|
BestBuy.com is one of the 10 largest eCommerce sites in North America, with a billion visits each year. Another billion visitors shop at our physical stores. A variety of APIs uses data science and machine learning at scale to make customized recommendations to our online customers. We build solutions that require advanced thinking in challenging disciplines like, data science, and distributed systems. We work on innovative projects with cutting-edge frameworks, libraries, and tools.
This is an Associate Digital Engineer II position and the responsibilities include:
- Develops and unit tests new applications and changes to existing applications and writes system test scripts.
- Responsible for interacting with software development to develop for a particular system or portion of a system. Writes code for simple and complex system software
- Creates, reviews approves technical designs and specification for a specific portion or function of a system.
- Creates, reviews and approves significantly technical designs and specification for an entire platform or system.
- Experience with Agile, code reviews.
- Experience prioritizing and communicating effectively.
- Demonstrated ability consistently deliver results.
- Knowledge of and working experience with open source software (e.g. Apache, Tomcat etc.).
- Experience with search technologies (Solr, ElasticSearch etc.)
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with service development, REST, HTTP, Java, Oracle, XML
- Experience writing Unit test cases using frameworks like Jest etc.