Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Virginia Beach, VA
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Sales Manager, In Home Design - Market 22 ( Virginia Beach)|
Our Manager, In-Home Design Sales is the single point of contact for all In-Home Design consultations and projects. They will spend the greatest amount of their time at customers' homes or third party locations making site visits and sales solutions. They'll help guide customers through our wide array of home theater systems, appliances, computers, furniture and interior design solutions. This position requires coordination in all aspects of the project including overseeing execution of product delivery, installation, solutions and ensuring the clients' needs are met.
- Outside sales will provide consultation services to develop sales solutions to best meet the clients and wants within their home.
- Possesses general knowledge of the products and services that are provided by Best Buy to be able to provide exceptional sales services to clients and create possibilities within the home to bring project plans to completion.
- Serves as an advocate to the In Home Advisor strategy. Builds and fosters relationships with the external marketplace to create new business and have awareness of resources available to bring project plans to completion.
- Seeks to understand what drives the overall business and be accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results.
- 2 years of Client Relationship Management experience OR Military service equivalent
- 2 years of experience in Sales, customer service or related fields
- 21 years of age
- Have a current, valid Driver's License
- No more than a combination of 2 moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
- 2 years of sales experience in Specialty product category, Luxury Brands, Custom Design and/or Premium products OR 2 years of Military service equivalent
- Previous experience driving strategic business initiatives
- 2 years of experience in Project Management
- 2 years of leadership experience in business, Military or relevant fields