Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Multiple Locations, US United States
|| Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services
Corporate Analyst Development Program - Launching Leaders Undergraduate Experience|
Creating a diverse team is a critical part of our success. We are looking for people with different backgrounds and perspectives to help us grow and position our businesses for the future.
As part of our commitment to diversity, our Launching Leaders Program seeks to provide top college juniors who self-identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American the chance to begin their careers in our Corporate Analyst Development Program (CADP). Your participation could lead to an offer for the CADP Summer Program in 2020 and awards of up to $10,000.
As a junior offer-holder, you will receive a $7,500 award and an additional $2,500 award if you receive and accept a full-time offer.
What to expect
Over the course of a day at our office in Delaware, you will meet with and hear from senior speakers, take part in developmental workshops, and engage in panel discussions. All of this is designed to educate you about our program and the range of opportunities it provides. This Experience will prepare you for interviews by not only giving you the chance to learn about CADP and our recruiting processes, but also providing you with the platform to ask questions and network with current employees.
What is the CADP Summer Program?
This 10-week program — a talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program — will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk, and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You will gain insight into how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world.
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics: Lead or participate in projects and tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities, challenges, and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management: Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage with the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report, and address project issues while identifying, documenting, and vetting potential solutions.
- Process Improvement: Lead the development of a critical process improvement initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people, and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses, and size opportunities. Synthesize findings, formulate recommendations, and develop change support materials for improvements.
By working in one of the above disciplines, you will gain a comprehensive view of the firm. You will build your knowledge, network, and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 10 week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
There is an opportunity to make an impact by:
- Partnering with managers and colleagues, both to develop and deliver solutions to internal stakeholders and business groups
- Developing analytical and leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Contributing to large-scale programs and initiatives in one of the three core disciplines
- Participating in ongoing training and development opportunities
- Expanding your professional network within the program, across your location, and your team
You are a leader with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
This role is a pipeline to our full-time Corporate Analyst Development Program, which is not eligible for employer immigration sponsorship. If you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this summer analyst role.
- A well-rounded academic background – minimum preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S., or 5th year M.A. or M.S., with an expected graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information while using it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for financial services
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- All candidates must have eligibility to work permanently in the U.S.
The Launching Leaders Program is one of many Early Insight and recruiting opportunities that we offer at the Firm. Please visit our website https://careers.jpmorganchase.com/careers/programs to learn more about other programs, internships and general career opportunities that JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers students.
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse clients, customers, and communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive and inclusive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious, and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Event Date: August 14, 2019 in Newark, Delaware
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
After you click "Apply", the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application form.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It is an additional objective data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. This should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled. JPMorgan Chase embraces diversity and we are committed to offering equal opportunities to you throughout our application process. If necessary, accommodations for disabilities will be provided upon request and will not negatively impact your candidacy.
More opportunities at jpmorganchase.com/careers.
Notification and Interviews:
If selected to attend after first round phone or video interviews, you will be required to travel to our office in Newark, Delaware for the event. If needed, travel will be provided within the continental United States along with hotel accommodations.
Please visit our employer showcase!