Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
Maintenance Team Leader|
Since the doors opened in 1972, this factory has grown dramatically into a sustainable state-of-the-art facility. In 2013, we completed our largest solar project yet by installing a 450-kilowatt photovoltaic system of nearly 1,900 panels. The amount of energy produced annually by this solar array could power nearly 52 average-sized homes, or approximately 5,000 lights bulbs for an entire year. With sustainability and safety always top of mind, our Atlanta factory proudly and passionately produces 460,000 tons a year of our dry pet food brands, including Alpo®, Beneful®, Cat Chow®, Dog Chow®, Fit & Trim®, Friskies®, Nestlé Purina ONE® and Pro Plan®. This plant location is just along the southern crescent of Metro Atlanta – an area that nearly 5 million residents and over 340 of our associates can call home. Atlanta is considered the major commercial and financial center of the Southeast and, if this beautiful city were a country, it would be the 28th largest economy in the world.
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will manage, lead and coordinate activities of your team to maximize performance, minimize costs, maintain quality and endorse safety and operating standards. You will also be responsible for coaching, training and developing your team members and while maintaining daily maintenance projects, preventative maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinate installation and maintenance of equipment in the most efficient manner.
- Schedule maintenance projects in collaboration with production and engineering departments.
- Ensure that all members of the maintenance department are properly trained in safety procedures and Total Quality Maintenance.
- Provide guidance and coaching, employee scheduling, evaluation and development for team members.
- Confer with Maintenance Manager on establishing and receiving quality assurance standards.
- Recommend strategies for efficient operation of maintenance department, including implementation of projects and budget modifications.
*Perform all other duties as assigned.*
Qualifications & Requirements
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 years of people leadership experience
- 1 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing, technical, military or related environment
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.