Mortgage Processor (SAFE) 4|
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. Weâve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Responsible for file review of complex home loan applications. Functions are varied and include one or any number of the following: timely and clear communication with customers, HMCs, settlement agents, brokers, and other counter-parties to obtain missing information and documentation for the loan file; obtaining and possibly clearing some approval stipulations; submitting loan file to underwriting for review; ensuring all compliance and underwriting guidelines are met; entering loan information into the system; prioritizing and/or managing assigned pipeline to meet anticipated closing date and performance metrics. May provide guidance and training to other Mortgage Processors.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience developing and managing client relationships
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 1+ year of mortgage operations experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to pass TX Certification tests
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
MN-Saint Cloud: 200 33rd Ave S - Saint Cloud, MN
MN-Anoka: 2015 3rd Ave - Anoka, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.