CTS Account Mgr 1|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesaleâs secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their companyâs assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Commercial Capital.
The CTS Account Mgr 1 position in the Specialized Asset Services (SAS) division of Wells Fargo will be focused on the new deal setup process and support for Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs), Loan Financing Facilities (LFFs), Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDOs), Security Financing Facilities (SFFs), and Custody accounts.
The CTS Account Mgr will perform the primary responsibilities of supporting the SAS â New Deal setup team which includes:
- Review and support Fusion models in accordance with governing documents and team standards for the ongoing administration of deals by the client teams
- Review and support End User Computing tools to enable client teams to meet contractual and customer service obligations
- Identify, develop and implement technical solutions to improve controls and efficiencies
- Enhance investor reporting and ensure that it remains in compliance with the requirements of the Indenture, Private Placement Memorandum, and investor-defined guidelines
- Work with internal/external clients in resolving issues on new and existing transactions
- Lead projects as assigned or required in a timely and efficient manner
- Actively participate in process or system related projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation aspects
- Participate in projects within the TSS team, as well as across client teams and product lines
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unitâs risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: trust, financial services, or account management
- Account management and customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive math skills
- Problem solving and resolution skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently, make decisions, and instruct others
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelorâs degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate trust: industry, products, and processes
- Experience with CLO s and Leveraged Loan products.
- Experience with CDO Suite.
- Customer service focus
- Leadership experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate flexibility and implement change
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware, Windows, Excel â as found in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with VBA
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-HOU-290 & West 43rd: Min: $55,800 Mid: $77,500
MD-Columbia: Min: $61,400 Mid: $85,300
TX-HOU-290 & West 43rd: 12200 Northwest Frwy - Houston, TX
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.