Business Negotiations Consultant 2|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesaleâs secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their companyâs assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Commercial Capital.
Daily management of contract review and negotiations for securitizations and other transaction types involving a variety of services for the structured finance market. Responsible for evaluation of new business opportunities, and relationship management of clients and other deal parties.Â Typical deals are of moderate complexity and involving stable and repetitive customers.Â Some administrative onboarding tasks required. Interfacing with investment banks, finance companies, mortgage companies, law firms, rating agencies and credit providers, and internal stakeholders is required.Â Â Â Interacts with sales force to provide detailed expertise for certain sales calls, meetings and presentations.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unitâs risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: capital markets, corporate trust, contracts, or business development
- Complex problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Corporate Trust experience, with CMBS and CRE CLO experience a plus
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes of structured finance products
- Relationship Management experience
- Ability to deliver best-in-class customer service in all interactions, with high levels of attentiveness and responsiveness
- Ability to identify and analyze complex transactional problems, and exercise sound resolution skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy in all work efforts
- Ability to effectively influence others.
- Driven to produce the highest quality work product
- Ability to lead others, while working effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration and adaptability are important
- Ability to read and interpret complex legal documents, applying risk mitigation skills and business acumen
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MD-Columbia: Min: $76,300 Mid: $107,400
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.