Securities Admin Services Analyst 4|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesaleâs secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their companyâs assets into flexible financing solutions.Â WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS).
The primary responsibilities focus on the Financing Facilities (SFR & NPL/RPL Fix and Flip Repurchase Agreements) and other product lines within MPS. Duties include, but are not limited to the following; Waterfall Creation, Compliance Testing, cash reconciliation, payment calculations, disbursements, investor reporting - verification of deal and loan level information to ensure accuracy of reporting, analysis of portfolio and loan level data and providing prompt/accurate customer service.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
â¢ Document Review/New deal setup
â¢ Processing money movements
â¢ Coordinating System enhancement requirements between multiple other lines of business
â¢ System enhancement testing
â¢ Partner with external and internal parties to troubleshoot and improve production processes
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unitâs risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial service, accounting, or analytical analysis; or 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial service, accounting, or analytical analysis with a BS/BA degree or higher
- Corporate trust experience
- SQL experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to mentor and train less senior staff
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive math skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.