Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Banking, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Real Estate, Sales
Responsible for generating fee income through placement of debt and equity instruments within the capital markets. Must understand and articulate the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures associated with commercial real estate finance, including commercial appraising, market analysis and investment analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates, cultivates and maintains a local and national client base for the generation of fee income from debt and equity placements.
- Coordinates marketing efforts that include print, electronic and personal contacts.
- Provides advisory services to clients with an ultimate goal to obtain trusted advisor status.
- Creates an ongoing and expanding relationship with CBRE personnel to collaboratively create business pitches and provide ancillary finance support information.
- Works and coordinates with IP/IG/PCG sales professionals to improve overall client relationship and transaction.
- Actively involved and/or member in local and national commercial real estate organizations such as NAIOP, ULI, MBA, CCIM, etc. committees.
- Works in tandem with analysts in the preparation of loan submission reports for review by capital providers.
- Provides a team approach with professionals in the local office; available for continuous training and/or mentoring of analysts.
- Works within and fosters CBRE RISE principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
May provide informal supervision to individual employees within a work unit and/or group, but does not include hiring or firing. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years mortgage banking experience. Previous Capital Markets real estate experience preferred.
- Course work or commensurate experience with real estate finance, basic appraisal principals, market analysis and accounting preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Suite products including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. Knowledge of ARGUS preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.