Financial Advisor Trainee 1 - Wealth Brokerage Services|
Financial Advisor Trainee 1 -Â Wealth Brokerage Services
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description: The Financial Advisor in Training participates in the Wells Fargo Advisors financial advisor training program on a full-time basis. The Financial Advisor in Training will be fully trained and supported with the tools and resources to build an individual practice to serve as an advisor to clients, providing sound financial advice and counsel consistent with the clients goals and risk tolerance, and meet organizational revenue targets. The Financial Advisor in Training will receive training on the WBS partnership model and partnership expectations within Wealth and with the Community Bank. Financial Advisors in Training must pass the SIE, Series 7 exam, the Series 66 (or combined 63 and 65), complete online training, participate in classroom training, pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete the activity requirements of the program as preparation for becoming a full-time Financial Advisor. After the full-time structured training program has been successfully completed, team members will enter our FA Graduate Program and participate in the incentive compensation plan.
â¢ After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
â¢ Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
â¢ Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
â¢ If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
â¢ Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
â¢ Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 1+ year of outside/inside sales or business development experience; or 2+ years of entrepreneurial experience or US military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher with 6+ months of experience in financial services
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity licenses, considering state law restrictions
- Sales or sales support experience
- Brokerage support exposure; preferably within a Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) Group branch
- Established network in the local market
- Successfully completed Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
CO-Colorado Springs: 90 S Cascade Ave - Colorado Springs, CO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.