Multi-Channel Attribution Consultant (Analytic Consultant 5)|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes.Â In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargoâs business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Within Marketing, this role is part of the Marketing Strategic Capabilities & Insights (MSCI) organization. MSCIâs role is to lead the creation of world-class marketing technologies, social capabilities & platforms, digital customer experiences and insights and analytics to enable industry leading revenue growth, scale, and efficiency for Wells Fargo.
Specifically this position reports to Marketing Measurement, which is a critical group within MSCI. The team brings accountability to the Marketing organization by empirically estimating the incremental contributions of Marketing to the business and the performance of each campaign and marketing initiatives.Â Its charter also includes providing guidance to the organization as to the optimal levels of program investments and allocations across businesses, marketing channels, sales channels, audiences and time to achieve forecast sales goals. To that end, the team is charged with developing and maintaining all the Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, Test and Control Models, Audience, Targeting Models, Opportunity Sizing, Sales Planning and Forecasting as well as Numerical Optimization Tools that provide the backbone of past Marketing performance measurements and future investment optimizations. All while reducing risk and driving operational efficiencies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manipulate and analyze cookie-level/impression level digital marketing data, including data from DMP, ad-serving platforms and web analytics platforms to produce structured data sets for analysis.
- Lead the digital marketing measurement framework that unifies Marketing Mix and Multi Touch Attribution models.
- Work with internal regulatory parties for modeling documentation and approvals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and external vendors to enhance WFâs evolving digital marketing measurement and optimization agenda
- Communicate and align with various stakeholders across matrixed organization to provide insights, develop analytical strategies, and perform analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- Design and lead some of the most complex projects/analyses that involve industry-leading experimental techniques, exploratory data analytics, and modeling
- Use data to create a compelling story that can provide clear recommendations to inform marketing campaign strategy across multiple channels
- Work with data systems and teams to enhance the data management and reporting environment tools and ensure the quality and timeliness of all data inputs pertaining to WFâs Digital Marketing Measurement and Optimization capabilities.Â Data involved is typically very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources. To a certain degree, may be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or advanced data visualization.
Who We Are:
Â Learn more about Wells Fargo Enterprise Data & Analytics
Â Learn more about Wells Fargo
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 2+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working with Multi-Channel Attribution solutions
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing analytics, including analyzing cookie-level data
- Experience with DMP Platforms, Google Analytics, BigQuery and Ads Data Hub
- Experience working with LiveRamp to onboard and match 1st party and 3rd party data
- Experience working in marketing/ customer analytics organizations
- Experience/exposure to data and analytics in Banking and Financial Services industry
- Detailed understanding of consumer identity and matching
- Experience working with targeting, personalization look-alike and marketing mix modeling solutions
- Ability to extract insights to identify growth opportunities and effectively communicate outcomes and recommendations
- Strong sense of ownership, relentless curiosity, and self-driven approach to problem solving
- Collaborative partnership and strong influencing skills with marketing business partners and other enterprise teams
- Demonstrated ability to play a leadership role in large, complex analytical projects
- Knowledge of statistical areas such as ANOVA, Multiple Regression, Time-series Modeling, Principal Component Analyses, Decision Trees, and Clustering
Preferred work locations: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; St. Louis, MO
We will consider other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.