Business Support Consultant 1 - Business Process and Procedures|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products.Â Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.Â
WFVCâs Business Process and Procedures (BPP) team is looking for a Business Support Consultant to join our team. The Business Support Consultant 1 will evaluate current and planned business processes and policies to recommend improvements that holistically enhance customer experience and strengthen our bankersâ ability to support our customersâ financial needs. In this role, you will design and build complex and effective processes and procedures for multiple lines of business within WFVC, and create the communication plan, including identifying the appropriate audience, delivery method and timing for optimal user experience. You will consult business leaders and offer key guidance according to the scope of change to impacted audiences to determine appropriate training and support strategies. Additionally, you will collaborate with project managers, partners, and teams to establish appropriate delivery methods and plans for strategic initiatives that impact multiple systems, workflows, or products with high complexity and risk. You will be expected to provide thought leadership and expertise during the development of complex business requirements and make critical decisions in workflow design to ensure optimum efficiency, while mitigating risk.
Primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Primarily supports Everyday banking (Digital/Mobile/Desktop) and the National Business Banking Center (Digital/Mobile/Desktop) to improve and support their processes and procedures and to identify/understand complex problems in order to achieve resolution.
- Supports a variety of functions such as policy/procedure, legal/regulatory adherence, systems/change initiatives, problem-solving analysis, process improvements, and communications.
- Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Presents to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Location:Â Position is open in Salt Lake City, UT & Orange, CA
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Knowledge and understanding of contact center environment (phone, email, online, digital) with emphasis on customer strategies
- Process design or improvement experience
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to manage multiple project and process implementations
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstration and presentation facilitation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirement development and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- A BS/BA or higher in English or Journalism
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in designing/developing content that optimizes the user experience within a web-based tool by incorporating usability concepts
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-Orange: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $56,800 Mid: $80,000
CA-Orange: 500 N State College Blvd - Orange, CA
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.