Director, Sales Insights (Advanced Analytics)|
Food people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our goal is to continue to provide more nutritious foods, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Nestlé means you can make an impact on an enormous scale!
Let's challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. We need to grow as a company and bring an intensity to our work that puts our competitors on notice. We must work as one team under one Nestlé brand, leading innovation across the organization, and empowering our employees to succeed in the workplace and beyond. We’ll win — and we’ll do it the right way.
If you're ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Nestlé is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining our ways of winning. Are you ready to make your impact?
Main Purpose of Job:
In this role, you'll lead and advise sales insights and reporting. Serve as a trusted advisor to sales executives and drive understanding, design, build and adoption of Hub’s reporting and insights services. Leads the charge and the team to develop cutting edge reports and data models to bring valuable insights to the sales organization. Oversee reporting and insights across the sales organization including setting the strategy, handling the operations (design & build), and driving its adoption by the organization. Develops the vision, strategy, and the 3 year roadmap as input to technology roadmap. Plans and leads investments in reporting capabilities to meet business objectives and strategies. Lead, develop and inspire a cross-functional team of team leaders, managers and analysts to accomplish desired business results, connecting business know-how with data/reporting capabilities. Serve as Sales Performance Coach and strong change leaders to drive adoption of the NSO strategic direction.
What you'll do:
• Lead, develop and inspire team of leaders to drive category growth and exceed high performance targets
• Achieve Sales HPT
• Leverage career path and chessboard to promote talent movement
• Drive development through adoption of capability tools
• Role model the Nestle Leadership Framework and reinforce critical behaviors through robust Performance Development process
• Lead the development and maintenance of business analytics reports and Insights
Qualifications & Requirements
• 10 years of experience in Sales or Marketing
• 5-10 years of experience leading people
• Highly analytical with excellent creative problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Core business process (Sales, distribution, customer planning, category management, finance, CFSC, etc)
• Knowledge of Nestlé existing systems and technology platforms (e.g. SAP, BW, Azure, SQL, PowerBI)
• Knowledge on categories, consumer and shopper insights, customers and marketplace
• Strong knowledge in syndicated data analysis (Nielsen, IRI)
• Cross- functional experience a plus - Customer Service Supply Chain (CFSC), Finance, Category & Channel Development (CCSD)
• Entrepreneurial/Self-starter mentality
• Coaching and Development skills
• B.S/B.A required