Complaints/EO Manager 1|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group (ECEG) brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Net Promoter System, is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and providing solutions that ensure customers' needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators' expectations are met and that team members have the tools and training necessary for success.
The B2B Enterprise Complaints team is responsible for complaint management for escalated complaints for the Business to Business (B2B) Executive Office products and services. This includes small-to-medium size businesses, and large, commercial or wholesale businesses. Our team meets the needs of our customers from Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Capital, Commercial Real Estate, Investment Portfolio, Treasury Management, Small Business Lending, Merchant Services, and Business Payroll Services.
The Complaints/EO Manager 1 is responsible for:
Managing a unique complaints department/function or first line managers who are responsible for overseeing a team that responds to escalated complaints inquiries or complaints regarding products and services requiring special handling.Â Duties may include: developing and monitoring service standards and goals; performing service, and product analyses; improving group performance; providing information and consultation to management; coordinating staff, adhering to budget, and resources to provide quality service; resolving complex issues or inquiries; ensuring unit meets government regulations and company policies; hiring, training, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce. This position reports to the Head of B2B Enterprise Complaints Treasury Management/Merchant Services/Business Virtual Channels Leader.Â Â This team member will manage a team of Executive Office Case Specialists responsible for the intake, research, and resolution of escalated complaints within Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Business Virtual channels.Â The team may additionally be tasked with written correspondence and fax-line complaint intake and resolution.Â This team will ensure prompt and resolute management of the complaints process, and must adhere to regulatory guidelines, internal policies, Risk and Enterprise Compliance.Â Further, it will support our critical efforts to strengthen our customer-centric culture and enhance and drive customer excellence through the delivery of more consistent approaches. The incumbent will also help to define and plan the achievement of customer service goals and objectives along with establishing policies, procedures and service standards to ensure quality and efficiency as well as compliance with government regulations and company policy.Â This leader will work across multiple LOBs in order to identify risks, perform complaint research and accomplish goals, resolving the most complex problems or inquiries.
Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday | Shifts: 7am-4pm; 8am-5pm; 9am-6pm | Leaders will determine shifts based off the business needs. Hours/Days may change due to business needs.
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.Â Â If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following environments: customer or investor-facing, disputes, claims, or fraud resolution
- 1+ year of leadership, supervisory, or management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Ability to resolve and work through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of banking financial services operations
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Experience with Wells Fargo complaints management process
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in issues management
- Business Banking or Commercial Banking/Business Virtual Channels/Treasury Management/Merchant Services experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
FL-Orlando: 11050 Lake Underhill Rd - Orlando, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.