Join Our Team.
Valencia College is now hiring a full time Compensation Analyst to join the Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards team.
In this role, you will support the design, development, analysis, implementation and on-going administration of compensation programs; respond to inquiries and concerns regarding employee Compensation and position control; and partner with the Organizational Development and Human Resources team to counsel employees and supervisors in total rewards offerings to enhance the value of working at Valencia.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree, or higher, from a regionally accredited institution in human resources, business administration, or related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience (required)
- Experience in Human Resources operations, compensation, talent acquisition or related field (required)
- Experience with advanced data analysis and reporting in Excel
- Prior experience with job analysis, market research and writing job descriptions
- Experience in a higher education or non-profit setting
- This position has a reasonably low access to protected health information (PHI) and is required to participate in specialized training relative to handling of PHI. Must demonstrate sound judgment, discretion, and maintain confidentiality with respect to employees’ compensation.
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
Please click here
for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: Orlando, FL 32835 - District Office
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Department: Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards
Salary: $37,725 – $45,270 per year
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 at 7:00pm EST
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.