POSITION SUMMARY: This jobs primary purpose is to convert raw materials into finished product packaged goods. Actively support the implementation of the Nestle Quality Management System (QMS), Food Safety Management System (FSMS), Safety Management System (SMS), and Environmental Management System (EMS) in the manufacturing facility. Always demonstrate safe, quality, and environment behaviors in the workplace.
• Follow production schedule
• Remove and restore production supplies
• Enter production results into system
• Must adhere to all safety guidelines and GMP’s
• Must be able to follow a production schedule and identify correct labels to formulas
• Needs to be efficient in palletizing cases and coordinate with lift truck driver pallet sheet accuracy
• Abides to quality check guidelines
• Continuous learning of operational lines
• Perform other duties as assigned
QUALITY: Follow the F.A.C.E. of Quality Commitment: Food Safety & Full Compliance, Attitude: No Waste, Zero
Defects, Consumer & Customer Trust & Preference and Everybody’s Commitment.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL: Employee will live by the 5 behaviors: 1) I Will Speak Up 2) I Will Be Mindful
3) I Will Get Involved 4) I Will Follow Rules 5) I Will Care For The Environment
Support the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) initiative through involvement in team improvement activities,
formal problem solving and operator to operator shift hand offs (SHO).
Qualifications & Requirements
Reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
Material Usage, Recycling
High School Diploma preferred
1-2 year related and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
Basic math and computer skills
Food manufacturing experience preferred.
Must be willing to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Flexibility in days of work week required.
Math: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions
Reading & Writing: Ability to read technical written material and to communicate via written material
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of navigation and inputting.
NLF COMPENTENCIES & OTHER COMPETENCIES:
2. Results Focus
3. Proactive Cooperation