Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Logistics, Quality Control, Development and Fund Raising
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Assist the pharmacist in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions.
- Understand and follow the guidelines in scanning every item.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, limits on cash shortages and company shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and preserve confidential information
- Must be 18
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being able to work expeditiously to meet customer's expectations.
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of advanced math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Previous comparable retail experience
- Must be registered through the State board of Pharmacy
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers
in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states.
Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers
and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human
Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities
by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules,
benefits and room for advancement.