|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Banking, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Insurance, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Real Estate, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Warehousing, Research & Development, Web Technology
Applications Systems Engineer 5 / Platform System Engineer|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations (CSBBO) Contact Centers serve consumer and small business customers through various channels that include digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts how, where, and when they wish.Â
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
This position will be part of the Platform Services, Informatica team. This team engineer, manage and support standard Informatica infrastructure environments to users..
Responsibilities include the following:
- Administrating, supporting multiple Informatica product suits(PowerCenter, RulePoint, MDM)
- Work closely with application teams help with onboarding, troubleshooting, packaging, deployment
- Plan, install, configure, test environments expansions, technology refresh, migration projects
- Lead the design and implement efficiency improvements, risk control improvements solutions
- Lead the Informatica operation standardization and automation
- Work closely with DBA partners to standardize DB operation and configurations
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Informatica Administration Experience
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 5+ years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
- 2 + years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL production environments
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years relational database management system (RDBMS) experience
- Cloud computing experience
- Windows OS administration experience
- 2+ years of data warehouse experience
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging data platforms and analytic tools Hadoop, Aster, and R
- 2+ years of WebSphere experience
- JBOSS experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Informatica product suits, MasterDataManager, PowerCenter, RulePoint, IDQ, Address Doctor, MetaDataManager.
- Experience working with ETL environment using talend
- Past experience with Informatica environments consolidation.
- Excellent communication skills, team player.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.