Finance Sr Cons|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company's shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
Technology Finance acts as a trusted business partner to the Technology organization by measuring cost and value, providing insights, analytics and recommendations to facilitate good business decisions and to maximize the value delivered to our customers.Â Our mission is to provide exceptional financial insights delivered through simple and transparent solutions.
This Role in Technology Finance supporting the Treasury Management & Payment Solutions Technology Team includes:
- Strategically partner with Technology Leadership to interpret and advise on all financial analysis and reporting of key financial metrics related to business performance, including operating and strategic reviews
- Understand the overarching strategic direction while working closely with our Center of Excellence partners on Forecast, Month-end close, as well as Cost Allocations
- Responsible for ensuring business drivers are accurately reflected in the financial forecasts
- Promote and drive objectives of the Enterprise Finance organization
- Identify opportunities to improve methodologies and processes for delivering complex financial analysis in support of management decision-making for Technology leadership
- Recognize issues, discuss, respond, give feedback and pushback to senior management on Expenses, Contracts, Projects, Strategies, Costing Models and Allocations
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to identify, thoroughly analyze, and solve highly complex problems and reach independent decisions
- Engage and communicate openly, forcefully and effectively, providing credible challenges when necessary with executive management within Technology and Finance
- Highly effective in overcoming objections using skillful persuasion to influence decision making
- Displays a strong ability to learn rapidly and quickly adapt to changing situations
- Proven strategic planning experience
- Proven leadership experience in developing innovative solutions; driving organizational change and managing teams through change
- Exceptional track record of delivering results
- Ability to translate complex concepts, appropriately communicating the information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization, shaping the work while identifying, directing and coordinating resources not in your chain of commandÂ
- Demonstrated highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with toolsets like Microsoft Office, Essbase/SmartView/Dodeca, Project Tracking, and Costing tools
- Proven ability to develop and sustain strong relationships across various working groups
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $84,000 Mid: $120,000
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.