Print Environment: TISCoord 4|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Technical Initiatives Coordinator provides strategic communication direction and consulting for all teams across Enterprise Eco Solutions. The role provides technical communication support, brand, and legal compliance for all communications outside the scope of the Corporate Communications function. A key responsibility is consulting with subject matter experts to understand, translate, distill, and communicate complex technical concepts clearly an, concisely for technical audiences or all levels of the organization. The Coordinator may be responsible for communications that have regulatory implications or impact and may be required to provide strategic direction and coaching on projects for others on the team.
Depending on the project, the Technical Initiatives Coordinator will identify key partners, develop and refine messaging, and oversee the successful delivery of communications, independently or in a team environment. The coordinator will effectively and efficiently prepare written communications for Enterprise Eco Solutions, Eco Branch Print Solutions, Eco Print Technology, and other teams within Eco. This person will manage communications with high visibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
The role supports the team by providing:
- Communications governance, ensuring communications align with Wells Fargo's style Guide, voice, and brand
- Communication strategy design for web content
- Communication plan development
- Content creation and editing
- Implementation and distribution of materials
- Measurement of success and effectiveness of efforts
- Consult and collaborate with partners to define projects/goals, develop an appropriate communication strategy/plan, create the necessary change-focused communications, and oversee execution of the communications using applicable channels.
- Prepare written internal client facing communications, and partner to distribute communications to all affected groups (which may include senior management, field teams, technical support teams, and executives).
- Review communications for grammar, usage, and adherence to Wells Fargo style standards paying close attention to detail and having sensitivity to risk.
- Develop messaging point briefs for the new technology projects and create a written summary of the costs and benefits.
- Form and lead a working group of stakeholders. Having a high comfort level with mediating and reconciling disparate opinions is a key competency for this role.
- Actively participate in multiple working groups and must be able to manage many projects with widely varying subject matter concurrently.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: technical support, technical implementation or technical project management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of communications and media experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Background in survey development and focus group facilitation
Other Desired Qualifications
- Print Industry Experience
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $62,500 Mid: $88,000
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.