Business Systems Consultant 6 - ITDRM Disaster Recovery Compliance and Risk Lead|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Conduct DR risk remediation tracking and coordinate with the Lines of Defense (LOD)s
Perform DR technology infrastructure risk assessment and prioritization
Manage risk acceptances and management of entry into the Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
Perform Enterprise Resiliency Program (ERP) remediation coordination, including artifacts maintenance
Represent ITDRM at ERP meetings; track ongoing and upcoming tasks
Prepare and coordinate response to monthlyÂ Group Business Continuity Implementation Officer (GBCIO) report
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position
Wells Fargo for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.Â Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 12+ years of information technology experience
- 10+ years of business continuity planning experience
- 7+ years of experience in IT infrastructure product and service control management; policies and standards, business readiness, exceptions management or alignment to the enterprise compliance and risk management accountabilities
- 7+ years of audit experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Ability to present technical concepts to senior leaders
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
â¢ Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo Corporate Business Continuity Program and Operational Resiliency System.
â¢ Knowledge and understanding of Remedy\AppOne
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.