Customer Service Rep 2|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country.Â We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending.Â Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.Â We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
This Customer Service Representative 2 position falls in a call center environment.Â Handles customer inquiries and processes customer transactions while navigating multiple system screens and accurately documenting the account (i.e., account file maintenance, contract copies, statement copies, automatic loan payment information, payoff requests, direct debit requests, due date changes, and web site navigation instruction).Â Offers or recommends solutions based on customer needs. Sends e-mail requests to appropriate departments to complete customer transactions and documents customer information in computer system.
Position Hours:Â must be flexible to work any schedule during center's hours of operation. Current hours of operation are: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of auto finance industry
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.