CTS Rel Mgr 2|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale's secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company's assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS), a division of Commercial Capital.
The Relationship Manager 2 position in the Specialized Asset Services (SAS) division of Wells Fargo will be focused onÂ developing and maintaining strong customer relationships for complex Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO s), Loan Financings, Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO s). Provides primary client contact, proactive communication and consultation, investor reporting responsibilities, bondholder payment calculations and coordination of internal partners for the effective delivery of Corporate Trust products and services. Works with Sales and Business Development on new business opportunities and existing clients.Â Ensures customer satisfaction through designing and implementing a relationship plan that meets customer needs. Duties include: representing SAS in developing and maintaining client relationships; selling and promoting SAS products and services to existing clients; contractual document review, negotiation, and closing coordination. May participate in closing of deals.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: trust, financial services, or account management
- Experience reading and interpreting complex legal documents
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive math skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to instruct others
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate trust: industry, products, and processes
- Leadership experience
- Corporate Trust, Relationship Management or related experience
- Expertise with CLOs, and bank debt products
- Experience with CDO Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to develop and execute business strategies tied to a common vision, which maximizes revenue and profitability
- Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-HOU-290 & West 43rd: Min: $66,000 Mid: $93,000
MD-Columbia: Min: $72,600 Mid: $102,300
MD-Frederick: Min: $72,600 Mid: $102,300
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $66,000 Mid: $93,000
TX-HOU-290 & West 43rd: 12200 Northwest Frwy - Houston, TX
MD-Columbia: 9062 Old Annapolis Road - Columbia, MD
MD-Frederick: 8480 Stagecoach Cir - Frederick, MD
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.