Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Manhattan Beach, CA
|| Internet/E-Commerce, Warehousing, Web Technology
e-Commerce Department Lead|
Assist in managing the day-to-day operation of the storeâs e-Commerce department. Demonstrate the companyâs core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness.
- Ensure team members are adhering to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines are followed.
- Perform responsibilities required of Selectors and Customer Attendants as needed per company guidelines.
- Train all functions and duties of the Selector and Customer Attendant roles.
- Act as the person in charge of the e-Commerce participant.
- Assist with scheduling to meet operational and associatesâ needs.
- Maintain the intake of customer orders and distribute and assign work to Selectors and Customer Attendants.
- Print and distribute order labels, including orders for perishable departments.
- Troubleshoot e-Commerce equipment and devices.
- Maintain level of supplies needed to perform necessary duties.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and implement process improvements as directed by division or enterprise e-Commerce team.
- Provide feedback on team associates daily performance and annual performance reviews.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting).
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to read shelf tags.
- Proven supervisory experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Experience as a cashier.
- Experience in a production oriented environment.
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience stocking shelves.
Jobs at Ralphs: At Ralphs, our people make us who we are. They are more than just our associates, theyâre part of the communities we serve. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in every area of our operation. Whether you want to create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for customers in our stores or you want to be part of our innovative corporate team at our headquarters in Los Angeles, Ralphs is always looking for outstanding associates. Our associates enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. If you are interested in building and advancing your career with Ralphs, we invite you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers
in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states.
Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers
and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human
Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities
by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules,
benefits and room for advancement.
Please visit our employer showcase!