Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Writing/Authoring
Non Foods Clerk|
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Adhere to all local, state, federal laws, safety and food safety regulations, and Company guidelines.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
- Inform customers of Drug GM specials.
- Recommend Drug GM items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Review "sell by" dates and take appropriate action.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Execute CAO and Key Retailing Programs and maintain sales floor and backroom standards.
- Perform Price Changes and ensure overall price integrity.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, and lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds throughout shift.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Report all safety risks or issues, customer or employee accidents and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 18 years of age
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Jobs at Ralphs: At Ralphs, our people make us who we are. They are more than just our associates, theyâre part of the communities we serve. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in every area of our operation. Whether you want to create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for customers in our stores or you want to be part of our innovative corporate team at our headquarters in Los Angeles, Ralphs is always looking for outstanding associates. Our associates enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. If you are interested in building and advancing your career with Ralphs, we invite you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers
in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states.
Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers
and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human
Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities
by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules,
benefits and room for advancement.
Please visit our employer showcase!