Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The hiring team audits the Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking businesses.
Sr. Auditors participate in basic audit projects as directed. They are responsible for:
- Performing audit testing of moderately complex components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the Audit Plan.
- Plans and executes independent audit reviews and ensure that they are timely and accurate.
- Document work papers according to the standards of the Audit policy and guidance.
- Identifies and assesses key risks and controls and develops effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance.
- Develops business partnerships within Audit and with teams across WF through professional communication and clear audit deliverables.
- May perform auditor-in-charge responsibilities as assigned
- Volume disclaimer:
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following audit or risk functions: covering risk identification, mitigation and management (includes audit, legal, operational risk, compliance risk, credit risk, market risk, technology risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for risk.) demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Certification in one or more of the following:Â CPA, CIA, CAMS, CRCM, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools.
- Knowledge and/or experience auditing or working with Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking businesses.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking regulations.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.