Senior Supply Chain Planner|
- Niche knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for improving the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all departments and levels of management
- Result driven and detail oriented with strong analytical abilities
- Active listener giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Sophisticated problem solver using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work; Developing specific goals and plans
- Takes initiative, has a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Leads cross-functional teams, takes charge, and offers opinions and direction
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong negotiation and influential skills
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years of related work experience OR
- Masters degree in field with 6 ys of related experience
- Preferred Requirements:
- Knowledge of lean concepts. Ability to identify and implement improvements.
- Prefer major or coursework in Chemistry, Operations, Business Analytics or related field
- Prefer experience working with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Experience or knowledge of SOPs, BOMs, MES, and ERP is a strong benefit
- Candidate should be strong in Microsoft Word and Excel. SQL and Visio experience valued.
- APICS certification is a plus
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Travel for work occasionally.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.