Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Warehousing, Executive Management
Store Warehouse Lead Part-Time|
The warehouse lead assists store management in warehouse operations. This position leads the warehouse team in all inventory management, fulfillment, and stockroom functions to drive sales and in store conversion.
Reports to: General (Store) Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains a neat, clean, and safe environment – with fixture organization and stock supplies
• Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, and leading the warehouse team through execution of all inventory related functions.
• Executes all inventory management related activities, including; #PREPPED (Process and Receiving Freight), Back stock, Unit Letters, Damages, Mismates, Fill back and stockroom organization
• Executes Charge/Send, BOPIS orders, and fulfillment SLA’s
• Maintains shipment supplies and fixates and communicates any needs to management
• Moving merchandise from shipping containers to display cases, ability to move merchandise to the storage area/sales floor – Must have the ability to handle heavy items
• Maintains and fills out necessary information for merchandise handling paper work
• Flexes the stock room during seasons to ensure capacity is maximized
• Assists in processing shipping containers. Must verify receipt of goods for sales floor
• May perform all other Sales Associate duties that have to be taken care of.
• Responsible for all floor moves/floor sets that involve moving merchandise.
• Safely operate and handling of equipment, and keep in good condition (i.e., U-boats, RF scanners, pallet jacks etc.)
• Exhibits our company values consistently – Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, Humility
• Demonstrates the (Here4U) customer service model daily
Required Skills and Competencies
• Ability to communicate in coherent and condensed matter and the ability to listen to others while they speak
• Ability to keep things organized in the stock room
• Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and enthusiasm
• Past experience in high-volume stock room environment
• Excelled in previous Warehouse Associate responsibilities
• Ability to work early morning shifts
• Minimum of 2 years of retail experience
• Previous stockroom manager or stock associate in a fast paced retail environment.
• High school diploma required
Please visit our employer showcase!