Mortgage Loan Closer 1|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Responsible for the mortgage closing process after assignment which includes: prioritizing and/or managing assigned pipeline to anticipate estimated closing date; preparing loan documents; entering loan information into system; verifying funding; possibly clearing stipulations; communicates with Settlement Agent, customer and/or 3rd parties. The Closer activities in this roles primarily support the least complex loan types. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Required location for this position isÂ
101 N Independence Mall East 11th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19106
200 Schulz Dr, Red Bank, NJ 07701
8830 Stanford Blvd, Columbia, MD 21045
1751 Pinnacle Dr, Mclean, VA 22102
18977 Munchy Branch Rd, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
409 Broad St, Sewickley, PA 15143
214 Senate Ave, Camp Hill, PA 17011
East 80 Route 4, Paramus, NJ 07652
190 River Rd, Summit, NJ 07901.Â Â
Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the address listed in the posting but will have the option to work from home.Â
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work independently
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of mortgage industry experience
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $36,100 Mid: $49,500
NJ-Red Bank: Min: $39,400 Mid: $54,000
MD-Columbia: Min: $36,100 Mid: $49,500
VA-McLean: Min: $36,100 Mid: $49,500
DE-Rehoboth Beach: Min: $32,900 Mid: $45,000
PA-Sewickley: Min: $32,900 Mid: $45,000
PA-Camp Hill: Min: $32,900 Mid: $45,000
NJ-Paramus: Min: $39,400 Mid: $54,000
NJ-Summit: Min: $39,400 Mid: $54,000
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
NJ-Red Bank: 200 Schulz Drive - Red Bank, NJ
MD-Columbia: 8830 Stanford Blvd - Columbia, MD
VA-McLean: 1751 Pinnacle Dr - Mclean, VA
DE-Rehoboth Beach: 18977 Munchy Branch Rd - Rehoboth Beach, DE
PA-Sewickley: 409 Broad Street - Sewickley, PA
PA-Camp Hill: 214 Senate Avenue - Camp Hill, PA
NJ-Paramus: East 80 Route 4 - Paramus, NJ
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.