End User Testing Analyst 4 - International Wires Lead|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.Â
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.Â
The mission of Electronic & Commercial Services (E&CS) is to deliver world-class commercial and electronic payments processing, products, and services to our customers through a highly engaged team, committed to supporting each other, doing what's right, building customer relationships, managing risk, and embracing diversity and inclusion. Â Â
Electronic and Commercial Services (E&CS) consists of over 2,700 team members under the direction of EVP, Larry Conyers.Â
E&CS is currently looking for an End User Testing Analyst 4 to join the International Wires team. A successful candidate will act as test lead and support and conduct complex analysis, testing and certification of LOB processes, tools, artifacts and software using business requirements and functional specification documents to support Â the Global Money Transfer System.Â
Additionally, this candidate will:
- Author complex test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.Â
- Create, prepare and deliver test plans, test strategies, ambiguity reviews, test sign-offs while adhering to corporate test standards.
- Partner with testing team to select test scripts and regression scripts to represent business process
- May act as liaison to engage developers and actively participates in identification of test scripts candidates for automation.
- Log, track, and verify resolution of LOB software and specification defects. Execute test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities.
- Provide specific technical guidance on defects to developers. Partner with the business to engage and lead transparent testing efforts.
- May lead and prioritize testing actives for projects involving on shore and offshore teams.
- Provide direction to less experienced analysts. Â
***Important Reminder When Applying: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. Â Â
- 5+ years of systems/application testing, or systems/application quality assurance experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Advanced analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Financial services industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience using GMTS (Global Money Transfer System) is preferred but will consider Â MTS (Money Transfer System) Â applicationÂ
- Experience with Wire Transfer applicationÂ
- Experience working in an operations environment
- Leadership experience, including coaching, training, and mentoringÂ
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge and/or experience with Software development life cycle (SDLC) and/or Software Testing life cycle (STLC)
- Knowledge and/or experience in Agile and/or waterfall methodologies
- Experience in HP Quality Center (ALM â Application Life Cycle Management)
- Experience with JiraÂ
- Ability to work successfully through ambiguity and changeÂ
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $67,800 Mid: $95,500
CO-Golden: Min: $67,800 Mid: $95,500
OR-Portland: Min: $67,800 Mid: $95,500
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $74,600 Mid: $105,100
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
CO-Golden: 1220 Ford St - Golden, CO
OR-Portland: 2701 Nw Vaughn - Portland, OR
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.