Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers âround-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Technology Business Services Associate position within the Consumer Small Business Banking Technology (CSBBT) technology division, specifically within the Compliance, Sustainment, & Strategic Initiatives (CSSI) team.Â The Compliance, Sustainment & Strategic Initiatives team is accountable for all Technology Compliance Plan, Technology Remediation and Execution, Resiliency, Sustainment, and Enterprise Compliance initiatives affecting CSBBT.Â
This front facing collaborative role will engage with enterprise CIO teams to provide program guidance, process adherence, and execution support for remediation and sustainment activities related to compliance initiatives.
The role will interact with all levels within Wells Fargo Technology and various risk and compliance program offices and will have the responsibility to drive program deliverables, make mandated deadlines, and implement sustainable technical solutions.Â A proactive attitude and ability to deliver results in an organizational structure that has competing priorities, mandated deadlines, and ability to work in an environment that can be ambiguous is required. Agile/SCRUM experience is preferred.
- Program Facilitation.Â Provide governance in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross-functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies; adjusting as necessary. Interface with relevant partner organizations.
- Drive for results.Â Accountable for effective communication between the application teams and the program, for assigned deliverables, due dates, and success criteria.Â Facilitate meetings to address questions, issues, and to gain status updates; document meeting outcomes.Â Â For escalated issues and/or risks, track and raise to the program leads for prompt handling.
- Accountability.Â Create and maintain a detailed status-tracking plan; track interim progress of the execution of tasks for impacted applications.Â Monitor and maintain accurate, timely status updates in tracking tool(s).
- Subject Matter Expert.Â Obtain and leverage a full understanding of details associated with the initiative. Ensure application teams are aware of available information for initiative; field associated questions.Â Speak to the initiative content and intent to the applicable CSBBT teams.
- Process Improvement Oriented.Â This role will have a heavy emphasis on identifying, recommending, and executing on new opportunities for technical process and efficiency improvements as part of the identifying a technical solutions to the program deliverables.
- Relationship cultivation and management skills are critical to ensure a collaborative approach with impacted system groups to identifying the most efficient and sustainable technical solutions.
- 5+ years of relationship management experience with business and technology partners
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, project management experience or a combination of both
- 3+ years of Microsoft office suite experience such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- 5+ years of technology experience
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- 4+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- Experience with large-scale process transformation initiatives
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends
- Process efficiency experience, including process assessment and recommendations for improvement
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Experience managing medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.