Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Thermo Fisher Scientific
|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Customer Success Manager, Pharma QA/QC|
Customer Success Manager, Pharma QA/QC
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How you will make an impact:
The Customer Success Manager, Pharma QA/QC is a key commercial role within Thermo Fisher Scientific. This role provides support to customers in the Pharma QA/QC market. The incumbent will improve customer satisfaction by ensuring the appropriate resources are engaged for optimal lab performance.
What you will do:
- Primary point of contact for coordinating technical expertise and applications assistance.
- Ensures data is suitable for customer needs and identifies opportunities to streamline reporting.
- Ensures lab design, products and proposed solutions match customer requirements.
- Collects user feedback and pain points by communicating with the lab employees/end users on a regular daily, weekly, bi-weekly basis
- Delivers follow-on training as required.
- Maintains traveling kit for rapid resolution of minor issues.
- Visit customer sites frequently.
- Manages the customer testimonial of the post-implementation experience with the holistic solution offered
- Understands customer value equation
How you will get here:
- Account Relationship Manager, Implementation Manager
- Customers operating systems; software/lab personnel
- Technical experts across Thermo Fisher Scientific
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
- 5+ years of technical experience within contract testing, routine labs, or QA/QC environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in chemistry or other related sciences
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and the internet
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel to customer locations up to 75%.
- Key Competencies:
- Background in Contract Testing Labs / Pharma QA/QC
- Technical experience/chemist
- Commercial thinking
- Good communication skills
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific|