Home Loan Processing Manager 1|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire a Loan Processing Manager in our Home Lending Department who has a strong desire and passion to manage a team of processors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Â· Responsible for leading and overseeing activities of a loan production and/or loan servicing team which may include a large single business function or multiple business functions.
Â· Responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, monitoring, loan servicing or may include underwriting activities.
Â· Ensures compliance with Wells Fargo, investor, legal, regulatory or business policies.
Â· Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising a diverse team of exempt/non-exempt production, servicing, documentation, administrative support staff and/or senior Specialists.
Â· May have direct supervision of Team Leads who provide work direction to the team.
Â· Accountable for ensuring quality customer service produced to internal/external customers.
Â· Develops and implements operational, servicing, or documentation procedures, methods and work systems.
Â· May oversee quality control process and/or may assist with budget process.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
â¢Â Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
â¢Â Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Required location options for this position are: 7901 Research Forest Dr The Woodlands, TX; 250 E John Carpenter Frwy Irving, TX; 8100 Dallas Pkwy Plano, TX; 201 Main St Fort Worth, TX; 300 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio, TX; 609 Castle Ridge Austin, TX. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the address listed in the posting but will have the option to work from home.Â
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 1+ year of team leadership or management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Mortgage industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of loan administration: processing, underwriting, and closing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Experience interpreting and applying state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mortgage Origination and/or Fulfillment Experience (Sales, Processing, Underwriting, or Closing)
- Demonstrated ability to coach effectively
- Ability to communicate with leaders, risk partners, and have organizational understanding.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-The Woodlands: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000
TX-Irving: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000
TX-Plano: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000
TX-Fort Worth: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000
TX-SA-Stone Oak: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000
TX-Austin: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000
TX-The Woodlands: 7901 Research Forest - The Woodlands, TX
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
TX-Plano: 8100 Dallas Pkwy - Plano, TX
TX-Fort Worth: 201 Main St - Fort Worth, TX
TX-SA-Stone Oak: 300 E Sonterra Blvd - San Antonio, TX
TX-Austin: 609 Castle Ridge Road - Austin, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.