Senior DevOps Engineer|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers âround-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
As part of the Chief Technology Office (CTO), the Development and Cloud Enablement (DCE) organization has a key responsibility for the Enterprise Pipeline and its Operational Support, across all applications in the Wells Fargo Enterprise.
This Senior Systems Operations Engineer will act as a lead within the enterprise pipeline, including the onboarding, support, and analysis for all applications utilizing CICD and specifically, the Enterprise Pipeline (EPL).Â This engineer will be responsible for leading projects to ensure that applications on the enterprise pipeline are standardized, stable, and efficient in an effort to streamline and optimize through automation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Understand the customer build, release and deploy automation needs and provide services that align with Enterprise DevOps standards and Wells Fargo vision and values.
- Provide consultation and training to application teams on the Enterprise Pipeline (EPL) and benefits where ever applicable to promote self-diagnosis and self-service potential.
- Create and follow enterprise standards for onboarding applications to Jenkins and uDeploy.
- Analyze applications on-boarding/support requests and provide solutions.
- Analyze highly complex application build, release and deployment requirements and write technical specifications to design or redesign build, release and deploy automation.
- Develop POCs to demonstrate the viability of new ideas and technologies to support the innovation.
- Guide and outline ideas for migration of applications into Cloud platform(s).
- Develop and provide build, release and deploy solution for legacy applications with customized pipeline.
- On-going operational support for all applications as they require updates, troubleshooting, and configuration.Â
- Ability to troubleshoot various peripheral DevOps tools, such as SonarQube, Fortify, Blackduck, and Checkmarx.
- Mentor junior team members.
Required locations listed on job posting.Â Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 4+ years of Jenkins experience
- 3 + years of experience with component and application deployment job creation using UrbanCode Deploy
- Experience supporting technology at an enterprise-level
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- 4+ years of ANT or Maven experience
- 4+ years of Python experience
- 2 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- Knowledge and understanding of Node.js
- Agile experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Enterprise experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Build engineering using various other tools like Grunt, Gradle, GitHub, Artifactory, etc.
- Experience with security and code quality scanning tools like SonarQube, Fortify, BlackDuck and/or Checkmarx
- Knowledge and understanding of package management using tools like NUGET, NPM, Maven, etc.
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
CA-Fremont: 3440 Walnut Ave Bldg A - Fremont, CA
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.