||Logan, UT United States
|| Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Logistics, Research & Development, Web Technology
Distribution Associate - Cycle Counter (1st Shift)|
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What youll do
- Core responsibilities will include cycle counting of inventory and inventory analysis
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the department
- Maintaining accurate inventory in all designated locations while keeping them clean and organized
- Promote the importance of inventory accuracy and aid all other co-workers in all inventory movements
- Daily cycle counting of assigned inventory
- Adjusting inventory as appropriate
- Assist production and logistics personnel as needed. Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures
- Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update Oracle system accordingly
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concession, Defect Awareness, ESD, non-conforming material, material identification/segregation and Good Documentation
- Practices procedures as associated with this job type/position. Aware of and comply with the Cytiva Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Who you are
- High school diploma or local equivalent
- Have ability to communicate well with others
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management
- Capable of being on feet for duration of shift
- Have ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Capable of working in extreme cold conditions (-20 C/-4 F) on a regular basis
- Have a general understanding of PPE, MSDSs, and ERG
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Work well with others
- Good with numbers
- Positive attitude, work well under pressure and work with little or no supervision
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Proficient using MS Excel and MS Word
- Inventory control experience
- Forklift certification or ability to become certified
- Basic computer skills
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, youll feel right at home here. If youre flexible, curious and relentless, youll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.