Enterprise Investigations Director - Employment Investigations|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group (ECEG) brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Net Promoter System, is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and providing solutions that ensure customers' needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators' expectations are met and that team members have the tools and training necessary for success.
Conduct Management is responsible for enterprise-wide front line management of potential misconduct, end-to-end allegation management, the ethics office, and enterprise platform management and reporting.
The Enterprise Investigations Director is responsible for enterprise-wide internal investigations, including fact finding and root cause determination and analysis.Â This position will lead a geographically dispersed team of Enterprise Investigations managers, senior investigators, and investigators.Â This leader will be responsible for assessing investigative capabilities of the team, providing recommendations and decision strategies that will be used to enhance Wells Fargo's overall conduct management approach.Â He/she will remain abreast of policies, laws, and regulations, and ensure that team strategies are in compliance with these standards and regulations.Â The position will report into the Head of Enterprise Investigations on the Conduct Management Enterprise Investigations Team.
Key job responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in employment-related investigation protocols and associated risks
- Accountability for sound judgment corresponding with case investigation oversight and decisioning
- Provide strategic thinking related to enterprise-wide conduct and employment issues
- Reinforce investigating principle of fairness for all parties potentially impacted by investigations
- Focus on dual objectives of case quality and speed to completion across investigation types
- Leverage skills in communication, relationship management, influence, and negotiation to effectively engage partners and internal/external stakeholders of all levels
- Coach, develop, and lead Enterprise Investigations managers and consultants
- Promote a strong team culture consistent with enterprise culture and provide leadership and guidance to managers and their teams
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience investigating one or a combination of the following: employee relations issues, Title VII complaints, or policy violations
- 10+ years of management experience
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Knowledge and understanding of employee relations as part of a human resources function
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws, AA/EEO recruiting and hiring policies
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.