Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers âround-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
This is aÂ MicroStrategy developer position within Data Services supporting Wealth & Investment management technology.
- This position will perform analysis design, build, implementation and support tasks.
- Meet business requirements while performing MicroStrategy project design.Â
- Perform analysis & development to create MicroStrategy schema objects, reports & dashboards
- Generate appropriate unit test plans and assure quality of work.
- Produce technical design documentation.
- Contribute to the database design collaborating with BI & Data Analysts and Data Modelers.
- Provide support for all phases of testing such as integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with other team members in creating optimal, maintainable, and scalable MicroStrategy architecture, dashboards and reports.
- Follow enterprise standards and guidelines during all phases of development lifecycle.Â
- Expected to be proactive in identifying issues and opportunities that will have an impact on the business use of MicroStrategy and provide recommendations to leadership and business partners as appropriate.
- Provide MicroStrategy administration support of environment and share knowledge with peers
- Serve as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of issues & problems
- Executes BCP plans for applications; coordinates logistics for plan implementations
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of MicroStrategy experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of relational database experience
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Demonstration and presentation facilitation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong SQL development and performance tuning skills
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot database\ODBC connectivity issues
- Ability to track, troubleshoot and document issues and work with Vendor support
- MicroStrategy Administration experience with Version upgrades a plus
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experienceÂ
- Brokerage or financial services experience is preferred
- Windows server experience
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.