Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Virtual, US United States
‘Showcasing Yourself in a Virtual Environment’ Event|
Wells Fargo is excited to launch a new monthly Executive Leaders Speaker Series! This is an opportunity for top performing students and recent graduates to engage directly with leaders across the organization in meaningful conversations important to Wells Fargo and the communities we serve. Join us as we kick off the monthly series on developing and showcasing yourself in a virtual environment.
• Date: Thursday, November 12th, 2020
• Time: 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. PST / 11:30 - 1:00 p.m. CST / 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. EST
• Event platform: Zoom. The link will be shared 24 – 48 hours.
The deadline to register is Monday, November 9th, 2020.
Note: Participation is limited to the first 300 participants that register.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Current undergraduate and graduate students who attend an HBCU, HSI, or self-identify as Hispanic or Latino, Black or African-American, or both
• Students involved with relevant student organizations (NABA, NSBE, NPHC, MLT, SHPE) are encouraged to register
At Wells Fargo, we're strong for our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo¡¦s vision is to satisfy our customers¡¦ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852, and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,400 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile banking and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune¡¦s 2017 rankings of America¡¦s largest corporations. News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are available at Wells Fargo Stories.