Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.
||Minneapolis, MN United States
|| Real Estate
This position primarily performs administrative and clerical work related to building operations, and supports property management in other routine functions. The main responsibilities include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, COI collections, and other data entry functions for a portfolio of buildings within a specific city.
1) Accounts Receivables:
- Research and apply cash receipts daily
- Process bill backs and prepare invoices/statements to tenant
- Responsible for the initial contact and basic follow-up with the tenants regarding charges or credits on their account
- Escalate significant collections issues to the Property Manager
- Proactively support property management regarding any outstanding accounts receivables.
2) Accounts Payables:
- Process and code vendor invoices, including routing for review and approval
- Handle vendor inquiries and act as a liaison between property management, a construction manager, and vendors.
- Ensure appropriate back-up for construction projects (capital, TI, & Major Repairs).
- Process building credit card statements
3) Certificate of Insurance administration
- Track, collect, review and record tenant and vendor COIs per the Policies and Procedures
- Greet all visitors and answer the reception phone
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Open, sort, and date stamp incoming mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least two years experience in customer service required.
- High School degree or equivalent required, two or four year college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Real estate software experience preferred.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined, and highly organized.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be team-oriented and highly dependable
- Routine physical presence is required at the office to provide general support and backup to co-workers and meet service needs of tenants.
- Routine travel is not required for the position. Requires annual travel for two to three days to attend company-wide meeting.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PDM), a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the nationís largest publicly-traded owners of Class A office properties. Piedmont is focused on creating value for its shareholders through the acquisition, development, ownership and progressive management of premier properties in each of its target markets: Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Minneapolis, New York Metro, Orlando, and Washington D.C.