Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Atlanta, GA United States
|| Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology
Technology Governance Lead|
Individuals within the Technology Governance Lead role evaluate and monitor assigned segment key IT functions to ensure alignment to strategic business objectives and IT-related goals. They are focused on supporting the development of IT governance maturity assessments and annual key process evaluations. These individuals provide expertise and assistance to ensure the technology segment compliance and performance is measured and visible. Serves as subject matter expert in assigned area. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Provides leadership and mentors Governance Analysts and less experienced teammates to build technical expertise. Serves as first escalation point for governance team and other teammates for the assigned technology segment, and coordinates support assignments to governance team for technology organizations including corporate governance and risk teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Act as the liaison for the governance manager and EPEO segment head and direct reports
2. Conduct monitoring and conformance of established standards based on performance targets
3. Creates and implements processes and procedures for governance team
4. Reports compliance and remediation efforts with general controls
5. Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective controls within assigned EPEO segment
6. Preparing and developing presentation materials, including writing, editing, verifying and formatting information, and ensuring that report material is accurate, timely and well written
7. Identify and coordinate training needs
8. Ensure identified risks have clearly documented impact analysis and remediation plans are clearly documented and address the issue
9. Maintain awareness of EPEO applications subject to SOX compliance
Qualifications & Requirements
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Analytical and organizational skills
3. Communication and presentation skills including creating, writing, editing, verifying and formatting information, and ensuring that report material is accurate, timely and well written
4. ITIL Certification
5. COBIT Training
6. Agile Certification
7. IT governance and compliance experience
8. Certification in an audit and risk management discipline
9. IT governance and compliance experience
1. Minimum 5 years of combined experience in Information governance, risk, compliance, technology audit, or a related field.
2. Experience with risk and audit finding remediation
3. Internal audit and risk experience in the banking industry
4. Working knowledge of using GRC tools
5. Knowledge of risk mitigation strategies and controls
6. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks and manage competing priorities in a matrix organization.
7. Certification in an audit and risk management discipline
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.