Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Los Angeles, CA
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Writing/Authoring
ONESOURCE Implementation Manager|
The role of technology in tax functions has grown exponentially in importance as resource needs change and tax regulations become more rigorous. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions leveraging ONESOURCE applications.
As a ONESOURCE Manager, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of way, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Implementation, restructuring and refresh of tax technology to align tax software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and innovative solutions to address tax needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, tax law or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TMC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience in implementation of direct tax solutions (compliance and provision) preferably ONESOURCE Income Tax, ONESOURCE Tax Provision, ONESOURCE Workflow, Corptax and Longview also preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related area
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Ability to travel 80%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Experience working directly with clients
The TeamAt Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting .
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $118,300 to $219,700.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.