Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Administrative and Support Services, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Executive Management, Research & Development
Contract Management - Software Implementation - Manager - TMC|
The role of technology in legal functions is growing exponentially and allowing legal departments to transform how they improve their processes, increase efficiencies and transform the future of legal services delivery. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing legal transformation through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling and document extraction and data management and analytics that help legal departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that streamline their process and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous applications.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a team as it expands and help us position Deloitte as the clear legal technology leader.
As a Legal Technology Manager, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize legal processes, leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and innovative solutions to address the legal department needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, SirionOne, Icertis or any other CLM (contract lifecycle management) software
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- Experience with Docusign CLM or Salesforce configuration
- Ability to travel 50% , on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with DocuSign or Salesforce
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- One of the following Accreditations attained, in process, or willing/able to attain:
- A relevant legal technology vendor certification
- PMP (Project Management Certification)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt)
- Licensed Attorney
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- A relevant industry certification
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps legal and tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient function that enhances the core responsibilities of contracting, compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning legal and tax as a for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate legal and tax function's unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for legal departments and for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines legal, tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business services help clients with operating model evaluation, technology roadmap development for a desired future state, data, document and contract management solutions, automation opportunities, portals, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $118,300 to $219,700.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.