Sr. Electrical Engineer|
This role is an evergreen career posting, expected to hire in Quarter 2. Applying to an evergreen posting is an excellent way to let us know you are interested in a new career. As a candidate, you have an opportunity to submit your resume for pending/future roles at Hach.
Our work at Hach ensures water quality for people around the world. Our customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions make water analysis betterfaster, simpler, greener, and more informative. As a member of our team, youll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within industries from aviation to manufacturing to mining. Youll also be part of an environment that fosters career growth and professional development, with kindness at its core. And youll be part of our mission, which drives us to develop water quality solutions that protect the health and safety of all living things.
Hach is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
Are you passionate about electrical engineering, circuit board design, and being part of something bigger? This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team and apply your innovate ideas to design, redesign, test, model and use various products, subassemblies and systems at our state of the art lab in Loveland, CO!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and analyze electrical hardware circuits to reliably achieve functional requirements and quantitative specifications.
- Design electrical tests to verify performance of electrical hardware circuits and demonstrate insensitivity of the design to parameters including component and manufacturing variation, temperature, humidity, aging, corrosion, ESD, EMS, and vibration and shock.
- Complete requirements for Preliminary and Critical Design Reviews
- Participate and take leadership role in technical discussions with GPD (Global Product Development) team.
- Track developments in the electrical engineering community
- BS with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or an MS with 5 years of experience
- Has knowledge of ISO quality systems (specifically Design Controls/Product Realization)
- Travel (up to 10% of the time)
Proven skill in the areas required to perform this job:
- Circuit design, modeling, performance analysis (SPICE) and tradeoff analysis
- Circuit layout, to achieve performance, cost and compliance goals
- Design and implementation of circuit testing
- VOC and Product Definition
Preferred Specialization in one or more of the following areas:
- Sensor technology
- Low level analog signal processing and A to D conversion
- Low level analog measurements in the presence of noise
- PCB layout for AC signal integrity, DC signal integrity and EMC
- Embedded firmware
The salary range for this role is 100K - 140K. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday Find Jobs function if you are a current employee)
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.